Add more light output and a modern appearance to your backup lights with the XPR backup bulb. Each of the four sides of this bulb is populated with 4 high power LED chips for maximum brightness. Housed in an aluminum casing with a textured finish for superior heatsinking properties, the XPR will last for years to come. Best of all, installation only takes minutes - simply take out your factory bulb and the XPR will fit snugly in the socket.
At 720 lumens, the XPR will provide significantly more light output than your factory bulb. All LED lighting is rated with accurate, measured lumen figures, not calculations or guesses.
Unlike other bulbs on the market, these bulbs are built with constant-current circuitry, along with transient suppression. That means this bulb will last for years, not months, with no flickering or failure.
- Direct replacement for factory incandescent 921-size backup bulb.
- 16 high-power LEDs arranged on all four sides.
- Fully metal heatsinking for maximum output.
- Inductive constant-current drive circuit.
- Increased output with LED Appearance.
- Plug and play, simple installation.
- 1600 lumens (initial output), 720 lumens (stable output).
Measured Lumens: 1600 lumens (initial output), 720 lumens (stable output)
Color Temp (CCT): 6000K
Beam Angle: Omnidirectional (270 degrees)
Power (watts): 5.4
Operating Voltage: 9-16V
Current (amps @ 13.2V): 0.421
Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
Connector(s): OEM-Size Plug and Play